Steel & Products

Flat Steel
Ss 201 304 316 410 420 2205 316L 310S Stainless Steel Flat Bar

Ss 201 304 316 410 420 2205 316L 310S Stainless Steel Flat Bar

Overview Product DescriptionCompany ProfilePackaging & ShippingFAQQ:What kind of work does your company do?A:Our company is a professional manufacturer.We mainly produces stainless steel plate/pipe/coil/round bars,as well as aluminum plate/pipe/coil/barQ:What are the advantage

Shandong Taigang Stainless Steel Products Co., Ltd.

High Quality Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Profiles Flat Bar

High Quality Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Profiles Flat Bar

Overview Product DescriptionCompany ProfilePackaging & ShippingFAQQ:What kind of work does your company do?A:Our company is a professional manufacturer.We mainly produces stainless steel plate/pipe/coil/round bars,as well as aluminum plate/pipe/coil/barQ:What are the advantage

Shandong Taigang Stainless Steel Products Co., Ltd.

Carbon Steel Flat High Quality Flat Bar High Quality A36 36*76 Carbon Steel Flat Bar

Carbon Steel Flat High Quality Flat Bar High Quality A36 36*76 Carbon Steel Flat Bar

Basic Info. Model NO. Carbon Steel flat

Hanhuang Steel Products Co., Ltd.

China Low Price and High Quality Stainless Steel Square Flat Bar

China Low Price and High Quality Stainless Steel Square Flat Bar

Overview Product DescriptionProduct ParametersWe also supplyOur AdvantagesCertificationsPackaging & ShippingCompany ProfileFAQ1. What is your payment terms?Zhongheng Steel prefers 30%TT before inspection and the rest 70% against BL. However, our price term is negotiable. Multi

Shandong Zhongheng Steel Group Co., Ltd.

Galvanized U Beam Steel C Channel Price for Building Material

Galvanized U Beam Steel C Channel Price for Building Material

Thickness2-12.5mm mmLength6m,9m,12morasrequiredStandardGB/T9787-2008,GB/T706-2008,JISG3101,ASTMMaterialQ195,Q215,Q235,Q345,SS400,A36..SurfacetreatmentBlace,Galvanized, Oiled,Pickling...Applicationwidelyusedinavarietyofarchitecturalandengineeringstructures,suchasa.)beams,bridges,ship;b.)transmissiont

Shandong Heng Steel Group Co., Ltd.

S50C C50 / S45C C45 Flat Bar of Carbon Steel

S50C C50 / S45C C45 Flat Bar of Carbon Steel

GradeCSiMnPSSAE 10500.48-0.550.15-0.350.60-0.90≤0.030≤0.050Hot Sale Products for Carbon steel flat & round barSTANDARDFlat Bar Size(mm)Round bar Size(mm)TechnicsDINAISMJISGB(China)ThicknessWidthLengthDiameterLength1.2010SAE1050S50C50#10-450155-22003000-600010-3503000-6000Hot Rolled or Hot

Guangzhou Changfeng Steel Co., Ltd.

1.2714/L6/Skt4 Eaf Forged Steel Block/Customize Casting Tool Steel Bar/Hot Work Tool Die Steel/Forged Steel Bar

1.2714/L6/Skt4 Eaf Forged Steel Block/Customize Casting Tool Steel Bar/Hot Work Tool Die Steel/Forged Steel Bar

Basic Info. Model NO. 1.2714/L6/SKT4

Guangdong Shenghe International Trade Co., Ltd.

GB JIS DIN High 300 Series Standard Stainless Polished Steel Flat Bars for Machinery Bridge Tower Using with Best Quality Factory Price

GB JIS DIN High 300 Series Standard Stainless Polished Steel Flat Bars for Machinery Bridge Tower Using with Best Quality Factory Price

Overview Product DescriptionStainless steel flat steel can be composed of various stress-bearing components according to the different needs of the structure, and can also be used as connecting parts between components. It is widely used in various building structures and engineer

Shandong Huazhu Metal Manufacture Co., Ltd.

Manufacturer 304 316 Stainless Steel Round/Flat/Square/Angel/Hexagonal Bar

Manufacturer 304 316 Stainless Steel Round/Flat/Square/Angel/Hexagonal Bar

Basic Info. Model NO. Manufacturer 304 316 Stainless Steel Round/Flat/Sq

Shandong Heng Steel Group Co., Ltd.

Q195-Q235 10mm 12mm16mm Hot Rolled Flat Bar Steel Bars

Q195-Q235 10mm 12mm16mm Hot Rolled Flat Bar Steel Bars

1-12mMachining processOur Companypacking & shipping

Shandong Liange Special Steel Co., Ltd.

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • >
  • >>